Tuesday, March 9, 2010


great expectations...

pothos

i love when commenters turn me on to new things. a few turns ago i had asked help from you pretties in blogland to recommend house plants. i owe much thanks to miss lea anne wells for her pothos tip. it is super easy to grow, and can thrive even if it has a neglectful, forgetful owner (ahem). i can't wait to try and propagate this puppy.

i love its tendency to creep and crawl around my pie safe. now i want more more more! i hope ed doesn't mind if i turn our apartment into miss havisham's hauntingly overgrown parlour room. and i'm always up for more bushy house plant recommendations ;)

4 comments:

Maddy said...

My boyfriend bought me a Wandering Jew for Valentine's Day. It's purple and green and changes colors depending on how much sun it gets. I have forgotten to water her a few times and she's still alive, so I think she's pretty low maintenance ;)

Laura said...

my recommendation isn't a very busy plant at all but it is so pretty. i got a Hyacinthus last thursday, it was only buds then, and its now fully blossomed and thriving. she's a beaut.she also needs very little care, win win x

Laura said...

my recommendation isn't a very busy plant at all but it is so pretty. i got a Hyacinthus last thursday, it was only buds then, and its now fully blossomed and thriving. she's a beaut.she also needs very little care, win win x

Lea Ann Wells said...

Ginny,
Thanks for the shout out!
I'm going to try to advance my green thumb with some seedlings, I'll let you know how that goes.
I love girls appreciating each day, and thriving to create a more beautiful place. Well done us!
xoxo, leelee

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.